Saturday, June 30, 2007

Cuti cuti update~

So it has been a while since I last updated.. that's exactly 15 days actually~ I am starting to wonder am I really a 'blogger' material... but I guess it depends on my mood... I am actually in cloud nine right now so I feel like blogging. Now I generalise myself as someone who blogs when in a good mood~ mostly, apart from complaining about the number of assignments that I had to do of course~!

Anyway... I have been REALLY enjoying the winter break so far despite the fact that it has its toll on me somehow... my skin is ALL DRY and I am so sick of coating myself with lotion and what-not! Well, enough of the downside... now the good side... I am having so much fun cooking (and eating what I cooked) though I am kinda worried of how much weight I gained from that as I am writing this. It has been a while since I cooked a large amount of food, usually I just cooked for myself... but since the past 2 weeks I think there hardly ever a time where I don't cook! I miss my instant noodles now~! LOL. But the most important thing is that cooking with moi closent friends makes the feeling even better... (aaawwhh) and the eating together part is also great~ the taste of the food comes second of course... bantai ajelah ape yang ade kat depan kan? Haha!

Anyways, apart from that, me and Hannah have been watching 'Snow Flower/Flakes' for the past 4 days (I think) and we finished the 16 eps kdrama last night (like FINALLY!!). The plot was o-kayy though... but it's so funny that we were actually watching the series in 'fast forward' mode most of the time! I guess we don't really bother the love stories of Dami's mom and dad and also that other ahjussi~ we were watching solely for Kibum~ and that's what we were doing exactly~! We were only watching his parts carefully and intently... what I mean by that is that we stopped the 'fast foward' mode [which is actually watchable, only that the movements were faster and the audio sounds like chipmunks] and then leaned forward to the laptop~!! How intent is that~(!!) and we start hitting each other (?!! now it's not that weird when you see the scene of us hitting each others' arms urself though it sounds kinda weird!! *lol*) while saying how cute he is... haha... huh... I feel so LAME~ haha but whatever... moosun~
And another happy news! Fly to the Sky is coming out with a new album this 3rd or 4th July!! That hyped me up these few days... I've been going through their sites and thread for updates everyday~! Talking about having nothing else better to do! Hehe~ By the way, I love their performance of 'My Angel'... They never dissapoint me when they sing live... that was sooo good!! While I am writing this I am listening to Tomorrow where both of them perform the song~ and I loved it even better than the original version. I mean, they have the best voices and they are good enough on their own but them together, is EVEN better! Haha... am I being tooo overreacting here? (Forgive me!!!)

A long post from me today I guess~ now I need to go drooling over Brian's cuteness (please forgive my giddy self today~)

I loved it when he covers his mouth like that! Super cute!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Diorang memang sangat comel!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

credit: ai0no0ff @ Soompi

-wanee-

No comments: