Wednesday, June 13, 2007

It's the HOLIDAYS, y'all~!!!

Yup yup yup!
Just what the title says, the holidays is here~ weeheeeee~~~
I know... I know... I am way too excited!
But I guess I can't help it~
The holidays started yesterday actually...
or maybe the day before, coz we (me and Hannah) went straight to watch Pirates 3: At World's End~ and I love it~!! I dunno if I like this better than the 2nd one, cuz I totally forgot what my feeling was when I was watching the 2nd one last year~
so basically, I LOVE the 3rd one!
But, it's kinda sad that Will had to leave for 10 years~ uuu...
I know~ a LOT of people went to watch Pirates because of Mr. Depp.
BUT I am not one of them~
I am there totally for Mr. Bloom. Haha!
My fav part was probably when Will and Elizabeth got married in the middle of the fight~!
I mean, how COOL was that! Haha~
I can't help remembering when Tasha got all upset about this matter-- just because I am not a fan of Johnny Depp!! And you were saying he's one in a million, Tasha? Everybody is! Even you are one in a million urself~! (Oh Tasha~ are you touched now?) Or maybe we should day ONE IN 6 MILLIONS ( or was it BILLIONS Ana?) Oh Gosh! I got messed up with the numbers~!! Never mind that, you probably know what I mean...
And yep... despite the fact that we got sleepy early every night, still me and Hannah are on our journey to watch all those korean dramas that are in our collection~! Aja Aja~! There are just so many things that need to be watched!! or maybe RE-watched!
Anyways... there's so many things I need to do now... NON ACADEMIC things of course~ so I better sign off for now...see ya!
=wanee=

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol! i was just mcm main2 je haritu. nak lawan2 ngn nisa. hehehe

wanee ahnal said...

haha~ iye.. tp sgt kelakar sbb cam real je.. haha

Rosyada said...

wanee!!!

you spoiled the movie for those who haven't watched it!!!!

Anonymous said...

wanee ni
malas nk sign in haks

ooo syada~ sorriee~~ wanee patut letak tag spoiler~!!! sorie yg amat~!