Tuesday, June 5, 2007

i am officially twenty two~

yep!
05/06/07 was my 22nd birthday!!
thanks for everyone who wishes me birthday, health, happiness etc. etc. etc.
deeply appreciated that...
thanks for the 'plotting' last night fariza, fatin, hannah and tasha~ though I kinda knew what you gals were up to (I heard you guys whispering, okay!)Opps.. I shouldn't tell you this, should I? *lol*
BUT I LOVE YOU GALS ANYWAY~~~
thanks for the gift and the card... hehe comey~~
thanks for the cake juge nisa & dura ye~
(haha terase cam menang award lak!!)
Anyway, now that I am a year older, I hope I'll become
  1. a better Muslimah
  2. a better daughter
  3. a better friend
  4. a better student (maybe~~!!)
  5. yeah.. just BASICALLY a better person!

Yeahhhhh~~ Aja Aja Hwaiting!!

-wanee-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe the card memang sengal kan? hope you like it anyway~

wanee ahnal said...

huhu.. loved it la ~! thankx~