Friday, July 20, 2007

no limitations~

Today's the 20th of July.. that's 20.07.2007 (uu nice~!!!) and it's my big brother's 26th birthday (Happy Bday Abe~!!)... that also means the holidays is nearly coming to an end~ (sob sob). It's been one month of leisure (and it's getting its toll on me... my round face seems to become 'rounder'~ if that's even possible~! erk). I guess in a week or so I am going to be out and about (to class and macquarie centre of course~~) so I'm hoping to lose some weight that I had carelessly gained this month~ hehe.
Anyway... the 7th and the last of book of Harry Potter will be released tomorrow! Can't wait to get in line and grab the book~ Borders~ here I come!!! HAHA. I am seriously anticipating the ending of the series. Wonder what will happen to Harry? Alive? Dead? Owhh and I am soooooo anticipating of what will happen to Hermione's and Ron's relationship~ ahhaha been rooting for these two since I read the fourth book~ lol! Hope nothing tragic will happen cuz that will definitely make me feel devastated~!!! I hate devastating ending!! And the fifth movie was not bad either... I think... though a lil slow... but well, the book itself is very thick so to film it is definitely quite a challenge. So kudos to all of 'em~!!

Anyway~ found a very cute/funny pic of TVXQ! Haha.. credit to whoever make it! I can't remember who did it but I remember saving it from TVXQ thread in soompi. How cute ei??

park yoo chun as harry potter? haks. how utterly adorable!

Hoho~ what else? I can't seem to think. I guess it's a cue for me to sign off. See ya~!

mood: oohohooohooo~ GOOD! Johwaa~!!
currently listening to: Fly to the Sky's No Limitation (I am in LOVE) Haha~ stop the crap wanee!

OFF I GO~!!

No comments: