Saturday, April 21, 2007

when i'm angry?

hmm.. i know jaime has tagged me weeks ago but only now i am posting this entry.

so let's just get to the point. i don't get angry that easily, but i do get annoyed easily over small things. but usually it won't last a sec. i'd get over it easily too.

so when i am really angry

  1. i stay quiet. avoid myself from talking to others (especially to the one making me angry.. until i'm ok again~). if somebody did then i'd reply in a monotonous tone, and as brief as possible. i don't usually snap at other people (except to my family members. i'm extra-sensitive around my family members. i tend to be calmer with my friends etc.)
  2. i won't tell anyone that i'm angry. so i just bare with it ALL the time. yep. sometimes it hurts but it's just i keep things to myself.
  3. if it's about mess, for instance if i clean the house, and then a split second later it's gone messy again, i NAG. ok. i know i'll grow up and be a naggy mother. it's inherited i guess. haha~! But this usually happens at home, having 2 younger brothers who like to put their books EVERYWHERE does help in stirring my anger. they even told me i tend to nag a lot.
  4. i cry. yep. that's cuz i don't like, or rather, don't know how to tell what's inside my head & heart. so i tend to just cry.
  5. sometimes i listen to loud music, really loud. so that i can just forget what's making me angry. if i'm angry and i listen to sentimental, slow stuff, i'll cry. hehe~

hmm... i guess that's about it. i can't think of anything other than that. it's been a while now that i get really angry and i wish it stays that way. being angry is tiring. i wish someday if i ever get angry again, i can just take a calm breath, ambil wuduk, solat sunat ke and then forget everything. that's the best way.

yosh!! selesai juge akhirnye.

sign off

-wanee-

1 comment:

Colour Syokness said...

omg!!!wanee aku dh tau dah ko sgt baik hahahahaha~~

ko mesti tak marah org pnye~cey idola idola kemarahan!hahaha