Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Fuh~

It seemed that the Easter break has been moving so fast. It feels like it was only a few days ago that Hannah, Farah and Jaime left for their holidays in New Zealand, and I bet they are having a fantastic time there (though I heard them throwing up and all that while they were on their road trip). And today there are actually coming back! How time flies. Yes, time waits for no one. If you waste it, then even if you cried blood tears, it will never come back. That - I hope will be something I always remember.

While they were screaming and having fun in NZ, I myself have been enjoying myself in Sydney. Those lazy days at home spending time doing nothing but watching movies, series etc. also count, but I actually WENT OUT! It's not that I am really a homey person, it's the thought of travelling by bus and having difficulties in finding a spot for prayer that kills my eagerness to go out everytime. But as I don't want to just stay home, I decided to go with Fariza, Tasha and Fatin to the Royal Easter Show. It's really just a spontaneous thing for me so I don't really buy anything except for a bag that I desperately want to use in that instance. If it wasn't for that, I might not even buy anything at all. I guess you guys already know about my fickle-mindedness in deciding to buy things.. hehe. Nonetheless, I had fun.

My true shopping spree happens when we went to Berkinhead Point (now I am not sure this is the correct spelling~ whatever.. hehe). Then it continued to Auburn. But I guess the things I bought are the things that I've always wanted so I don't really regret spending my money. Though the thought of those money fly of (literally!) upsets me a bit. Ha-ha! But well, me and my shopping habits. Once I shop, I shop till I drop! Yep yep!

That's all for today. I'm having headache now 'cuz I've been doing bilingualism readings and planning since early in the morning. Huh... determined to get things done. At least a little. Hehe. So yeah. Sign off for now. Leave you with a few pics.
-Wanee-





4 comments:

fATin Ali said...

wahhhh~!! sugoii!!
hehe.. tgk la u shopping ngan sape.. hahhaha =p

wanee ahnal said...

haha.. iye fatin! u yg buat i beli byk tu!!

Far Azmi said...

it seems to me that u guys hv an amazing easter break although only staying at home =)
fuhhh.. now cuti ini akan berakhir..let's work our very best for bilingual pulak..=(

Ana Shirin said...

eceeeyyyyhh.. wanee punye tudung baru cun seyyyhhh... ahahahahaha

eloklah berjalan2 sikit, wanee oit...

*che fatin bertanggungjawab sosial untuk membawanya berjalan2 lagi ya*