Sunday, April 8, 2007

Goong S Ends~

For the past 3 months I have been faithfully, patiently watching Goong S~ Though it has ended quite a while ago, still for a non-korean speaker like me, it just ends just as the subs were released today~...

The feeling? Contented 'cuz finally it's over, BUT I am also sad that I won't be able to feel anxious to see Kang Hoo/ Lee Hoo in action again~ of course I'll be doing reruns after this~
but the feeling now is the same when I finished my Prison Break marathon.. sad... i don't know... like I've lost something~ funny isn't it? [...but Prison Break gave me a little bit more impact as I watched it non-stop for four days~ what's more the storyline is waaayy more intense~... I am soooooo going to watch Season 3 when it airs!]

Hmm.. Now that that's over, it doesn't mean that I am over watching dramas~ you know what I mean (raised my left eyebrows.. hehe). Fuh~ my hard drive is getting full~!!! What am I to do??? I thought the space was big enough but apparently it is NOT! I need to think of something. Hopefully buying another external hard drive won't be an option.

Anyway, I'm posting a pic of Se7en (Choi Dong Wook) as Kang Hoo/Prince Lee Hoo from Goong S (Prince Who). Jjajjangmyun shikishaneyo? (I doubt that's the right way to say it...) Haha~!



No comments: