Thursday, April 5, 2007

Easter break? yeah, a BREAK alright!

Yoshh~!!

It's Easter Break!
Though it's supposed to be a break~
still I have piles and piles of papers to read...
heaps and heaps of work to do...
-bilingualism: group presentation
-english for specific purposes: text analysis (the wonderful jean brick kindly let us have some more time to work on this (",")v hehe)
-education: effective teaching

Hmm... I hope I'll manage~

Anyways... there're a lot of things to watch in my list.
-prison break (only 3 more eps to go~ HUA.. I'll miss Scofield!)
-what happened in bali (i'm going to force myself watch this. i've been avoiding myself from watching this as I already KNOW it'll end STUPIDLY devastating, but i guess it's time.. ha ha... as if it's something important~duh!!)
-hana yori dango 2 (yup yup yup~~!!)

I need to come up with a plan on how to survive BOTH academically and non-academically~

sign off,
-wanee-

uri choi dong wook-kie & heo yi jae -goong s: prince who-

No comments: