Tuesday, June 3, 2008

ciku cakk aaaa!!!

Phew~!

It has been like... MONTHS since I last blogged! I don't even want to try and count how many months have I been missing in action from the blogging world. Haks~ But all of a sudden, I crave on writing on a new entry... so I might as well just keep the blog from the comma state to the alive state again~ ^^

Anyways.... back in Malaysia... doing the whole going to class thing again in IPBA... dealing with HEP and the all those admin work which had worn me out a little bit... (but of course, that doesn't mean I lose weight!) LOL. And in a couple or so weeks, I'll be out in school for prac. That's SCARY. And the fact that I'll be teaching in an all boys' schools adds up to my nervousness. Hmm... I hope I'll finish the prac successfully and come back home still in one piece hehehe... Pray for my success, okay?

And of course, apart from helping to organise teachers' day in IPBA, I was also busy with my brother's wedding the past few weeks... and now everything is settled and we welcome Kak Ju as one of our new family member... Hehe... guess she has to put up with us speaking Kelantanese at home and try to understand it then...

Just some pics from the wedding~!



Hmm... what else? Nothing else to say! Hmm.. gotta go for now. When will I blog again? Hmm... that's a question even I cannot answer~! ^^

p/s: Tiqah text me yesterday and told that she is in KB. Gotta take her around KB then... hak hak...

No comments: