Thursday, November 29, 2007

Eh?

Yosh!

It's been a while after the final exam... I've always wanted to update but it seemed that I had nothing much to write on... so I've been putting things on hold, but I guess I just write whatever these fingers feel like typing for the meantime... huhu! ^^

So, here I am right now - looking at the screen of my laptop each passing day... that's basically what my life is right now... pretty boring, ey? Getting overly excited while reading news about some celebrities who don't even know I existed, getting pissed at the sometimes annoying, slow computer, getting bored when I have nothing else to watch or spazz on, eating like... all the time! worrying how heavy my luggage will be... worrying about whether I've bought enough souvenirs... all that itsy bitsy stuff that tend to make me go a lil bit crazy everyday. :P Haha. But then, those are better than having to crack my head and do assignments I suppose! I need a good, long break from that. Hopefully they will recharge my batteries and when I'm back in IPBA, I'll be so highly energetic and anxious for academic activities (I wish... I really know how to bluff to myself. Pssstt, shouldn't let the world to know that.)

Anyways... It's exactly 14 days before I am going to fly back home. Yay! Been missing home like crazy and finally the time almost come! I've never thought that two years (almost) will pass by sooo quickly. I am happy that I have actually managed to live in a foreign land without much problem 'cause I've never really thought of being somewhere this far before... I mean, I did daydream that I'd be able to study abroad when I was in high school but I didn't really think that it'd actually come true! Alhamdulillah. Though there are a lot of disappointments, like unachieved resolutions (which I don't want to mention here! haha) , still there are loads more good things that I gained here, whether I realize it or not (or at least that's what I want to believe... maimuki-desu!!). I'll miss Sydney for all the good and the bad things it offers, but I am all enthusiastic to go home as well. Hopefully, the road ahead is brighter and full of happiness and rahmah. InsyaAllah.

Off for now. ^,^v

No comments: