Sunday, November 4, 2007

boredom strikes again!

Yep! It's 10 am now and I have nothing to do really~ so I decided to write another entry. This time I decided to include my current desktop~ talking about nothing to do, ey? Haha. Well, don't blame me for not being interested in nothing much but change my desktop wallpaper almost all the time~ I think it is almost a weekly activity for me to change my desktop wallies. And when I changed the wallpaper, I will definitely change everything so that it will suit the new wallie... be it my Yahoo Messenger skin, my Winamp skin~ I have this thing that says 'everything needs to suit each other!'. :P [don't tell me it's another OCD?] And of course, Dong Bang Shin Ki's or Junsu's pic memang dah selalu menghiasi desktop! Spreading the Dong Bang love for myself~ kekeke! [Do not roll your eyes or throw up because of my 'fan-girly-ness'!

This is my current wallie~ VERY pinkish! That's because I need the wallie to suit Junsu-winamp-skin! ^^

It takes me hours to get that simple thing done! I mean it takes me a while to make the wallie using Photoshop, because I hated it if my winamp and ym covered any of their faces~ so I was editing and editing until I am satisfied with the result. Gee, I hope this will last for more than a week. If not, all those efforts... pheewhh!

Other than that, I am also able to get my hands on the new Jay Chou's album: On the Run. What do I think? Well... I love the album. I might be biased though because I usually love his work... but yeah... there are a few songs that are more towards the 'cutesy' side~ Haha... I am trying to imagine him singing them live now... Haha though a little bit awkward, I am sure he'd be able to pull that off... ^^ And I love the third track (Blue and White Porcelain) . It's another track that has a little bit of Chinese feel to it... which he ALWAYS have in every album of his... GOOD one! And of course track number 5. That brought me back to his movie, Secret and made me sad all over again! Iskkk~

Jay Chou: On the Run

Enough of those ramblings~ I think that's all for now. Taa. See ya in the next entry.

-wanee-

p/s: maybe you guys want to show off your current desktop too? Just a suggestion... not like I am forcefully tagging anyone hehehehe~ *wink*wink*

No comments: