Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A comeback~

Today is the 11th of December… months of absence from the blogging world. I do read my friends' blog now and then, but just couldn’t find the way to write my own~ I guess the surrounding in IPBA where friends were always in reach made me quite lazy to blog… I’d rather go and kacau others than writing here. Hmm.. it’s been a long while since I write… seems like I almost forget this kind of ‘feeling’… ^^ but I guess the distance from the friends that I made these 5 and a half years will actually force me to indulge myself in the blogging world once again…

So, another few weeks of siblings fights until I am going to be sent to any school in Malaysia to start my duty as a teacher. This actually made me kind of anxious, and nervous… where will I end up? Which school? Which state? What kind of school will it be? The school culture? The students… ? All these will be answered in less than a month. I don’t even know if I am ready for this.

But then, ready or not… I have no rights to say NO (unless I have RM100,000++ to pay the gov… LOL). I am trained for FIVE YEARS AND A HALF for heaven’s sake… yet I am still very unsure~ not whether am I fit to teach, but to live on my own in a place that I might not know… and maybe with no-one to talk to ~ I guess my parents do spoil me too much… and the years in IPBA and Macquarie too… (I mean, even lodging was taken care of there, I don’t need to find a place to stay on my own~). ^^

Well, hopefully, everything will go smoothly without any problem (Praying hard~)… We’ll see in a few days.

Wanee


p/s: i miss the days in macquarie uni and ipba!

No comments: