Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tagged~ again!

Okay, so this time around I've been tagged by Hannah.


10 things I have eaten yesterday..
(Today isn't over yet, I'll list down what I've eaten yesterday.. though I doubt it's gonna be enough to make the list....)
1. A mug of warm nescafe
2. A bowl of cereal
3. Another bowl of cereal (I need to finish up the milk~ nearing expiry date!!)
4. A plate of rice with paprik ayam
5. Plain water
6. Hot chocolate
7. Another plate of rice with paprik ayam
8. Plain water
9. Grapes (I still have a lot of them in the fridge, sape2 nak amik la yer!! Hehe)
10. Plain water


Yay!! That makes up 10 kan? Haha... see, I eat a LOT, kan? Though 3 out of 10 are plain water, but the others are food with THOUSANDS of calories, okay? Hah... these days, with all the dieting spirits going around, to find someone who eats 2 plates of rice a day is kind of hard, huh? But don't worry. I'll be here to balance things out!! Ha-ha!
~wonder if there'll be anymore tag games? we'll wait and see~

2 comments:

sd. said...

x saba nk mkn paprik ko..huhu..
wake me up wehn june strikes k..hehe

wanee ahnal said...

hehe.. nnt hari2 aku msk paprik kang.. sapa mung bosan~ haha