Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Hola from the TEPIT centre

The internet at home is down and here I am at TEPIT centre surfing the net. How I hope Startech will STOP doing this! I'm all tortured with the constant server down thingy! Hey, remember that I paid 40 dollars for a month, yet I think one fourth of that will be wasted!!

I have nothing to do now, waiting for Jaime to book a ticket back to Malaysia this winter.
Workloads for the new semester are obviously lining up on my calendar. I have a presentation in two weeks and though I roughly have something in mind but I still haven't properly outlined and drafted my ideas... Hope it'll be alright...

So, yeah... got nothing else to say. Hope that by the time I get home the Internet will be working again~ And yeahhhhhhh~ WISH ME LUCK!!! InsyaAllah..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who's going back?
You or Jaime? Why?
Saja nak nyibuk:P

wanee ahnal said...

Jaime la yang~ I went back oredi kan in the summer~ kekeke!