Friday, March 9, 2007

I think I am FAT~!

Okay so the title itself should give you an idea of how this post going to be. I really think I am fat now. So, yeah I know, before this I don't really care about how much I consumed but lately, I really think I am scared to eat as much as I'd like, and I used to!! Why, cuz everybody else seems to be thinner and I am not!!!!!! Having a couple of 'gym-freaks' friends doesn't help much of course, only made me even more worried about my weight! I am now offcially weight-concious as well. Thanks to Hannah and Jaime. But I'm not about to join you gals for gym, but maybe I'd do some exercise at home by myself~ Hehe... and maybe control the amout of food I am going to consume each and everyday~ Fuh~ counting calories, anyone?

AJA AJA HWAITING!! Hope I'll be successful in this new resolution of mine... not so much of losing weight, but to look THIN is my primary goal~!! He he he... now whose fault is it again?

3 comments:

~FARIZA~ said...

oh cik wanee jgn bersedih..yg penting u sihat k..bile u happy it shows k..

wanee ahnal said...

huhu.. betol... but it wouldn't hurt to lose some fat kan? Hehe..

fATin Ali said...

owwhh owhhh~ jangan la kecik lagi, nnt u nmpk lagi kecik~! hikhik.. ure cute oredi u knowww..