Sunday, December 17, 2006

Update!

I've been lazy today... instead of cooking, I took my brothers to Kaybee to buy nasi sumatera~ yum yum! It's been forever since I taste the nasi, and it is still very delicious! Though the amount of nasi sangatla banyak but I managed to finish it! Haha... basically, that's what I've been doing since I landed in Malaysia... eat, eat and EAT! Fuh~ penat makan. I think I've gained a kilo or two since :P No doubt about it! Hehe...

Apart from that (aishh... I feel like I'm writing an assignment keke), I've been busy downloading. Though the connection was quite fast, still I can't manage to download as much as I want to, and as fast as I want to cuz Megaupload keeps making me wait 3,4 or even 5 hours after one download! How frustrating is that? But anyway, to make up for the lost, thee hee hee, I downloaded Tristan & Isolde using bitcomet~! Haha~ baru tak membazir mase online kan? Hahaha.

I've been wandering through others' blogs and found this at Fatin's blog. Huahua... can't stop for the urge to find which foreign guy should I date~!!
You Should Date A Japanese Guy!
You're an interesting blend of traditonal and modernAnd a Japanese guy is likely to be on your wavelengthMaybe you'll show your love by dying your hair the same colorOr get married in a traditional white kimono!

Haha~ Fatin! It seems that we are supposed to date Japanese guys!! Same lah! Haha... but I wanna date Korean guys~ hahaha.. Hwanhee oppa and Brian oppa~ oohh.. I'm confused now! Okay... now I'm crapping. I better stop for today~ I'll update soon.

And owh... I've been surfing and found this... in Heavently Sent forums.. how cute, kan? Hihi.

No comments: