Saturday, December 30, 2006

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha~

Tomorrow is Hari Raya Aidiladha... I know some of you are celebrating it today~ Selamat Hari Raya Haji people!! Hehe... At least I'm able to celebrate this one with my family, though the celebration usually isn't as grand as Hari Raya Aidilfitri... I don't have a new baju raya! Tak sempat nak jahit pon. Anyway, I guess the celebration is not all about new clothes... haha~ but of course it wouldn't hurt to have new outfits for that day, aite? I know none of you would say no... esp. you fellow macquarians... haha~ shopping shopping shopping. Huhu... Jaime, dah berapa helai tudung ko beli?

Anyway... on a gloomier note, a few days back, there was an earthquake in Taiwan. And since then, the internet has been affected, not only here, but in a lot of Asian regions. Huk huk. My downloading activities once more need to be postponed. How sad is that? I am so frustrated already. I hope that the problem will be sorted out soon. Apart from the ever so important downloading activities of mine (ha-ha-ha), I also need to re-enrol soon... if the so-called 'financial crisis' is solved soon, that is! Haihhh... so many things that came up just in these very few weeks! I can't sigh, can I? Cuz sighing is definitely not good. At least I need to be more optimistic and live to the fullest.

Hoho~ life needs to be continued anyway. And because of that, I'm signing off for now. Once again,


Selamat Hari Raya!


Oh, I have a cute pic that I want to share. This is the photo of Goong S, the upcoming Korean Drama series starring none other than SE7EN!! It's his very first appearance as an actor and I support him all the way! Aja Aja Hwaiting!! It's gonna be aired January next year, which is just a few days from now!! I am so excited!! He he he~ pray that the internet will be better each day, kay!! Pleaseee~~~~~~



credit to soompi.com

No comments: