Saturday, October 6, 2007

Already?

It's the 7th of October, 25th day of Ramadhan... that's how fast time flies!

Anyway, I am finally done with the microteaching I was rambling about on the last post. How relieved I am to be set free of another burden! It went quite well anyway so I don't feel too bad about it... there's still a small 800 word reflective writing to be done based on that though T_T [which I haven't started yet!] due the day after tomorrow. Wish I'd be able to complete writing by or on Monday night [yes, I WISH!... who knows what will come up next... lol].

A short entry for this time around, I don't have much to say. See ya when I feel like writing again. ^^

wait up! junsu! what are you doing?? ^^!
(seems like he's not really the cooking type... fine... let's just leave that to jaejoongie~)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
credit: Kayem7289 @ Su Su Cafe

No comments: