Friday, September 7, 2007

Panicking? what an irony!

Right now, I should be reading countless books and journals for my assignments but I can't seem to fight the urge to write a blog entry. Hmm... I've been told that my blog doesn't seem like 'my' blog at all cuz it is usually filled with rambling about my obsession with TVXQ, Fly to the Sky and what-not, so for once I am going to ramble fully on my life as a student! [I hope this will be maintained until the end of the entry without me diverging to my obsession at all - though I highly doubt it!]

Anyways, the main issue now is that I have never been so clueless in doing my assignments! Before this [previous assignments - previous semester]€, I'd nag that I had no idea what I should be writing but it seemed that I'd be able to go about it at least a week before the assignments are due, I mean, there're plenty of time to read all the readings etc. before I can actually start 'merepek' and babbling on the essay. But now, I still am quite unsure of how I am actually going to structure my essay. I am dead scared that I won't be answering the question after a 2000-words ramblings [not that I had started on them yet, yes them.. I have two 2000 words assignments waiting to be done which are both due in a week's time - my current wordcount [0]!!!!]. Help! I guess I still cannot adapt myself to doing assignments for this semester as they are the first to be submitted. Please Ya Allah, give me some strength and also some light so that I'll be able to get through this~ Amin~

I think I better stop. I really am beginning to get a bit PANIC. Gotta work hard! Jauhkan dari anasir anasir (kena ade [-] ke? ~ erk... I seem to forget my BM writing convention - don't kill me!) that will distract me and distort my attention *cough*TVXQ*cough*.

That wasn't too bad, was it? The entry is basically academic-based. Hehe!

"Wanee-yaa~ himneseyo!"

4 comments:

~ faNa ~ said...

haihs..apebila kata gandaan, harus ade sempang(-)...gigit kang~! xsgke mu nk die hard fan crite2 korea..haha..

wanee.mu ingt lg x buku hok mu tls zaman form 2 form 3 dlu..hok watak nama zack tuh..mane crite tuh skang? publish laa sbb aku xsmpt baca smpi abes..plzz..

wanee ahnal said...

yark, jgn gigit!! aku masih mahu buat esemen! haha

zack? huk mano eh? aku pom x bapo igt.. wakaka... cito dio pasal gapo dosh???

~ faNa ~ said...

kalo xsilap aku kisah anak2 remaja..cerita di adaptasi dr filem omputeh yg pelakon dia zachary sailor tuh..lupe lak tajuknye..alaa..freedy prince Jr tuh..

wanee ahnal said...

oh! crito tuh dh jadi neerending story weh~ aku x habeskan poms!! Haha~ ntah mano2 dh gi buku nyer~ kekekeke!