Tuesday, February 6, 2007

LaLaLa~

My life has been a roller coaster! It's been almost a month since my last post~ or has it pass that already? Hehe. I'm free as a bird now! I've finished my part time working days already! Fuh! What experience have I gained! Truly, I will always treasure that forever! And now that I am totally free, I'm back with my craziness~ he he he... if only my students know the REAL me, they would have been scared away~ hahaha!


Fuh.. for the pass few weeks... I have a done whole lot! Taking care of my whiny cat... seriously... Sam-shik (my cat) is sooo noisy~! Demanding betul! Have EATEN LOADS as well! Arghh.. I just don't want to remind myself of those weight I gained~! Nasi kerabu, laksam, nasi sumatera, KFC, McDonalds.... nasi ayam masak merah pon jadi breakfast tau! Hehehe.. Kelantanese just love nasi! We even have rice for our breakfast! How can I not be bloated~?? UUhhh... Just wanna share with you guys a plate of KFC's snackplate.. esp. the macquarians yg mmg susah nk dpt fast food~ skarang dah jadi set 4.. dulu set 3.... haih.. just almost a year gone and there is such change already!!


And I am now currently ACTIVELY watching :


  • goong s :: have to be patient for the subs.. how I wish i could understand and speak korean!! Anyways.. I'm enjoying the 'dorky' se7en so far.. haha

  • hana kimi :: gosh... how can a drama be so cute! I guess coz it's another adaptation of a manga.. but definitely got me hooked!!

  • something about 1% :: it's not a new drama but I just managed to get hold of the cds~!this one's made me had sleepless nights.. err not really.. but made me skip lots of house chores~! hehe (sorry mom!)

My addictive downloading activities makes me waiting helplessly for the files, subs etc. making me such an addict of asian dramas~ cool what?? Haha.. I'll leave you guys first.. Next time if I have something to blabber on I'll write another entry! Huhu


c ya~!


Showing off my snackplate.. Okay, to those who stays in Msia all the time please understand the cravings I have for this kind of food, OK?



My whiny, arrogant cat! Sam-shik aaa~!! Hmm.. this is one hell of a demanding cat!!

HANA KIMI aka Hanazakarino Kimitachihe aka Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu . Phew~ What a title... Haha~!

No comments: